for the first World Cup semi final to begin.
Sri Lanka v/s New Zealand was my dream line up for the finals with Sri Lanka winning it all but hey, I get to see my dream game 3 days in advance, so there :).
Meanwhile, Rahul Bhattacharya writes about the chills and spills of the last four semifinals - worth a read.
Chrispy profiles the first semi finals as does Kartikeya.
--
And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but its sinking
And racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in the relative way, but youre older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought Id something more to say
Sachin Tendulkar turns 34 today. Many Happy Returns of the Day Maestro.
--
Money, get back.
Im all right jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, its a hit.
Dont give me that do goody good bullshit.
Ex-players feel Amarnath right man for coaching India
New coach, manager to be appointed for two years: BCCI
BCCI forms committee to pick new India coach
No player likes to be rested: More
Money and much ado for Shastri
STAR family to launch cricket channel
--
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.
--
11 mins 25 secs for the World Cup semi finals to begins..
Cheers :)
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
55 mins 32 secs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonder if you ever read Sidin's pink floyd post many moons ago
http://sidin.blogspot.com/2006/03/i-pink-therefore-i-am.html
Cheers
Thanks for the link Sfx, but what else can you expect from an engineer MBA who listens to Boyzone :)
I shudder to think what wud happen to somebody who had the gumption to say "boyzone" at either engg college or at b-school.
(and thanks very much cos i cant get "comfortably numb" outta my head)
Go Sri Lanka !!
Post a Comment