Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A lot of Yesterday and a bit of Today..

Too many questions, too few answers

The summer ahead;and The fine to end all fines

ICC must modernise, say top stars

ICC confirms make-up of revised ICC Cricket Committee

'The software needs improvement'

'Foreign coaches should coach our domestic teams'

India plan premier domestic Twenty20 tournament

Again?

Piyush Chawla selected for Gavaskar-Border scholarship

A six week program beginning in June... hmm.. So Piyush Chawla is a no show for the England tour :)

Colin Croft on the Windies bowlers - past and present.

3 comments:

Chandan said...

The 1st ODI with England is from 16th August. Obviously Chawla can be chosen for ODI. I hope you didn't want him there for tests?

Homer said...

Chandan,

as an apprentice to Anil Kumble, why not?

Chandan said...

I don't think team can have a luxury of taking spinners/players just for the sake of apprentice! I think we'll need more pacers there. And why not have an offie and leggie in your reserve? I am talking about Kumble and Powar.