Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oooh Aaah

Indi-yeah is where I will be, come December. And that means that blogging will be behind food (lots of food), travel, beer and cricket ( watching more than playing) in the list of priorities.

I can be contacted at Homers.email@gmail.com so, if any of you feel strongly about my (misplaced) priorities, do let me know.

Have a Safe and Wonderful Holiday season!

5 comments:

Soulberry said...

Have a nice vacation Homer! :)

Homer said...

Thanks Soul :)

Anonymous said...

What is this with you and Soulberry?

How dare you take a vacation when the action is getting interesting? :)

Anonymous said...

Ottayan,

I know.. whats with these bloggers anyways :)

Cheers

straight point said...

homer

you were getting regular after bit of break and know this...

i am with ottayan...when things are going to be hot by the day your cool posts will be missed...

take care and happy holidaying...