My contribution to issues cricketing.
I wanted to write about it. Then I read this.And if there is a better written appreciation of the man on the Internet, I have yet to read it.
Dear Homer, I posted an appreciation of Kumble on the 19th of April, 2006. It is called 'My Atlas'.The link for the archive page is http://viewlogic.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_archive.html
Thanks Sai Madhav for directing me to the blog. A brilliant piece of writing!Cheers
Dear Homer, thanks a lot.
Here was me looking forward to reading another blog on Anil and i ended up at my own site.Thanks Homer.
Thank you Uncle J.It was a beautifully worded paean to one of the most under rated bowlers in world cricket.Cheers
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
5 comments:
Dear Homer,
I posted an appreciation of Kumble on the 19th of April, 2006. It is called 'My Atlas'.The link for the archive page is http://viewlogic.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_archive.html
Thanks Sai Madhav for directing me to the blog. A brilliant piece of writing!
Cheers
Dear Homer,
thanks a lot.
Here was me looking forward to reading another blog on Anil and i ended up at my own site.
Thanks Homer.
Thank you Uncle J.It was a beautifully worded paean to one of the most under rated bowlers in world cricket.
Cheers
Post a Comment