Isn't it a conflict of interest that David Morgan is an Englishman and president elect and openly siding with Australia? Isn't it a problem that he cannot see that the ICC has a problem with the whole racism fiasco?
I read this article and thought some of the verbiage was just too much. I've never known SMG to use such words b4 and have a feeling this was ghosted as SMG wanted to be careful in what he wanted to say.
8 comments:
Absolutely nothing. BTW, I have already tracked five articles misquoting Gavaskar's article to whip up xenphobia.
useless cricinfo. That was SMG's ghost at his eloquent best! SMG definitely talks about important issues that others sweep under the carpet.
I somehow agreed with K(g)awaskar's views for once... storm out of nothing
Ott,
Doesn't the xenophobia actually reinforce the point SMG is accused of making? :)
Cheers
Isn't it a conflict of interest that David Morgan is an Englishman and president elect and openly siding with Australia? Isn't it a problem that he cannot see that the ICC has a problem with the whole racism fiasco?
SMG doesn't ghost stuff. He's supposed to be one of the few people who actually write their own stuff.....
Seriously.... seeing how proud (some would say too proud) he is, do you think he'd let someone else pen his words?
Kartikeya,
I read this article and thought some of the verbiage was just too much. I've never known SMG to use such words b4 and have a feeling this was ghosted as SMG wanted to be careful in what he wanted to say.
KD,
Read this and this :)
Cheers
Post a Comment