Ugyen Dorji, one time author of the Bhutan Cricket weblog and current webmaster of the Bhutan Cricket Council Board, reports on the upcoming inter school girls cricket tournament at Thimphu.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My contribution to issues cricketing.
Ugyen Dorji, one time author of the Bhutan Cricket weblog and current webmaster of the Bhutan Cricket Council Board, reports on the upcoming inter school girls cricket tournament at Thimphu.
3 comments:
Hey Homer,
Well, It's Been Long Since I could Make into your blog and yeaH, I decided to shut down my Weblog as i get much time and the same news as of www.bhutancricket.org/ , Glad that you are still following the Bhutan Cricket As well. Thanks so much Man. Would Make a Time to come here regularly.
The Tournaments Kicks off tomorrow and poor Bhutan Cricket have to use the school ground for the tournament as the Dedicated Square Ground which Bhutan Cricket used for the past Two Years Has been Taken over by Government for the 100 years Monarchy Celebration Later This Year.
Best Wishes
Ugyen
Hey Ugyen,
Looking forward to an extended coverage of girls cricket in Bhutan :)
Cheers
Hey Home,
It's Very Nice of you to Showcase Bhutan Cricket and Features in your Blog for wider range of Audience, I have full Gratitude and thanks for all your effort.
I always try my best to Put up The Latest Happening with the Bhutan Cricket..
Thanks again.. Have a Good Weekend
regards
Ugyen
Post a Comment