My contribution to issues cricketing.
Andrew Hall, Justin Kemp and Johan van der Wath have won their appeals against an ECB block on them being registered to play in England this summer. The three South Africans had initially been refused registration after competing in the unauthorised Indian Cricket League.
Thats great news. Mushtaq Ahmed, Saqlain Mushtaq, Rana Naveed, Azhar Mahmood have also turned up for their counties despite appearing in the ICL.Lovely it is.I wonder how BCCI will react to this.
BCCI still have face to face it?
The WIEPL is about to commence Homer.
Q,The BCCI had no business in the first place depriving players of their livelihoods..I am thrilled for the players - its about time that they, and not the administocrats, took center stage..Cheers
SP,Should be fun :)
SB,GO the Players :)Cheers
I agree Homer. I have been crying foul against it forever now.
Great news! Now Kemp and Co should sign up for Scotland, Ireland, and have a Wales of a time!
Lovely. The end is nigh for unfair trade.
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
9 comments:
Thats great news. Mushtaq Ahmed, Saqlain Mushtaq, Rana Naveed, Azhar Mahmood have also turned up for their counties despite appearing in the ICL.
Lovely it is.
I wonder how BCCI will react to this.
BCCI still have face to face it?
The WIEPL is about to commence Homer.
Q,
The BCCI had no business in the first place depriving players of their livelihoods..
I am thrilled for the players - its about time that they, and not the administocrats, took center stage..
Cheers
SP,
Should be fun :)
SB,
GO the Players :)
Cheers
I agree Homer. I have been crying foul against it forever now.
Great news! Now Kemp and Co should sign up for Scotland, Ireland, and have a Wales of a time!
Lovely. The end is nigh for unfair trade.
Post a Comment