Monday, November 10, 2008

A shoutout

to Scorpi - a quite brilliant post!

10 comments:

Gaurav Sethi said...

indeed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks homer for the mention :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks scorpi for a wonderful post :)

Viswanathan said...

Indeed.:)

Anonymous said...

I love how you Indian's and Pakistani's forget age old grievences and unite when there is an Australian to kick around.

I can just imagine you guys sitting around a burning effigy of Hair, snuggled close together, singing 'kumbaya'!

Homer said...

Nick,

What can I say? Australians have that effect on us :)

And we dont sing "kumbaya" - its an effigy, not a bonfire :)

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

lol Homer,

As you have no doubt read in the Aust. media, there is a metaphorical burning of a certain Tasmanian effigy going on in Aust. right now.

Homer said...

Cheers Nick :).. If ever you need tips on burning actual effigies, just holler :)

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

I hope the umpires were keeping a good look on condition of the ball.

Autralia finally manage to reverse swing the ball in the same inning where White is seen altering the condition of the ball.


Even though the particular incident caught on camera looked harmless,was it just a coincidence?

Homer said...

Anonymous,

Thanks for your comments and welcome to the blog..

I am glad the umpires thought it necessary to step in. And the manner in which they handled the whole situation was pretty mature.

I would not want to read too much into it, but the contrast with Hair is evident.

Cheers,