Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joy!!!

(copyright PA Photos)

Ponting surveys crumbling empire

- couldnt happen to a nicer man!!

PS:- Just realized - this is my 1000th post. Joy!!

10 comments:

Gaurav Sethi said...

wicked.
and still ricky will refuse to see the light. gng down and taking the whole lotta them with him.

Soulberry said...

When I saw that Alex Brown article, i thought I'd rather wait for you to write it up.

Worth the wait...

Homer said...

NC,

More power to Ricky Ponting... I am sure he or Hayden or both will tell us that this was actually a ploy to make the Proteas complacent and how the Proteas will now feel the pressure while Australia can continue to play the way it always plays! There will be some new age mumbo jumbo thrown in for good measure!

Cheers,

Homer said...

lol SB.. Glad that I made your wait worthwhile!

Cheers,

straight point said...

now i can understand why he cant see light...by looking at pic...

congratulations homer!

do visit BCC! for this post...there's surprise for you...

http://boredcricketcrazyindians.blogspot.com/2008/12/bored-members-go-offline.html

Homer said...

Sp,

now I am famous ... or notorious.... or both :)..

Thanks for the link :)


Cheers,

straight point said...

come on homer you could have checked who's below your post on mail today? ;-))

Homer said...

SP,

Thats the reason why I am famous.. Left on my own, it would just be notorious :)

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

Schadenfreude

Homer said...

RGB,

Vindication!!

Cheer :),