Brilliant! Those shrieking clowns masquerading as journalists end up doing nothing but badgering the players, cooking up bizarre stories based on their weird perceptions as part of some stupid contrived effort to make the news. I personally have as much respect for Boria Majumdar as I do for Malcolm Conn. Its great to have a captain with not just spine but intellect too.
But dont you think sauce for goose etc -= he cannot fling papers at the media men if he really did that. Thats not Cricket at all no matter what the provocation - that S Ricky territory of bad behaviour - you only expect that from Aussie cricketers. Or maybe India is the new OZ in Cricket including behaviour
9 comments:
Brilliant! Those shrieking clowns masquerading as journalists end up doing nothing but badgering the players, cooking up bizarre stories based on their weird perceptions as part of some stupid contrived effort to make the news. I personally have as much respect for Boria Majumdar as I do for Malcolm Conn. Its great to have a captain with not just spine but intellect too.
Achettup,
Cant wait for the "moral outrage" and "self righteous indignation". Let the recriminations begin :)
Cheers,
Homer, just thinking aloud:
If you question Dhoni's integrity...
..then Dhoni wont stay in the same room as you
(unlike a certain Australian Captain I can name)
Raj,
Unlike an Australian captain, the media here indulged in innuendo and rumor mongering - talk of "manufacturing" stories!
I wonder if the journalism courses in India mandate a compulsory reading of "The Almighty".
But dont you think sauce for goose etc -= he cannot fling papers at the media men if he really did that. Thats not Cricket at all no matter what the provocation - that S Ricky territory of bad behaviour - you only expect that from Aussie cricketers. Or maybe India is the new OZ in Cricket including behaviour
Raj,
If innuendo and rumor mongering is good journalism, flinging papers at media persons is cricket.
Cheers,
Ha ha, brilliant!!
So Dhoni doesn't need that stack of cotton wool I had ready. The boy can obviously can take care of himself - and how!
Maithreyi,
It was evident when the RP Singh Irfan Pathan selection issue was leaked to the press by the selectors :)
Cheers,
Post a Comment