Hey sorry to be off topic but this is the only way I could contact you. I found your blog to be interesting, and thought you might be interested in an affiliate program with us? We are a cricket game at howzat.com, and we're shortlisting bloggers to help us spread the word about the game.
Could I invite you for an online gaming session, and tell us how you feel about the game? It will take about 15 minutes.
Please e-mail me at aman.gamev@gmail.com if you're interested. Sincere thanks.
I have started a blog under the title http://cricketcoloumn.blogspot.com which I’d be updating every now and then. Pls visit my blog and incase u find the blog really interesting have a link on your blog. I’ve added your blog under the title “My Two Cents”.Have a great day
Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.
Wе're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful info to work on. You'ѵe perfоrmеԁ аn imρressivе ϳob and our whole community wіll likely be grateful to you.
9 comments:
Hey sorry to be off topic but this is the only way I could contact you. I found your blog to be interesting, and thought you might be interested in an affiliate program with us? We are a cricket game at howzat.com, and we're shortlisting bloggers to help us spread the word about the game.
Could I invite you for an online gaming session, and tell us how you feel about the game? It will take about 15 minutes.
Please e-mail me at aman.gamev@gmail.com if you're interested. Sincere thanks.
Hi
I have started a blog under the title http://cricketcoloumn.blogspot.com which I’d be updating every now and then. Pls visit my blog and incase u find the blog really interesting have a link on your blog. I’ve added your blog under the title “My Two Cents”.Have a great day
We are eager to advertise on your blog. Please provide me with the details.
Regards,
A
Please have a look at my cricket blog.
http://greyblazerr.blogspot.com/
Please check out the blogging competition (blog World Cup 2011) at Sportskeeda .. there is a wonderful panel and a blackberry phone up for grab
Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.
Thanks!
Frank
frank641w@gmail.com
Wе're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful info to work on. You'ѵe
perfоrmеԁ аn imρressivе ϳob and
our whole community wіll likely be grateful to you.
Mу ρage viagra
is that your last post
Hey why you left blogging. It was a superb blog. I have started my own cricket blog HBL PSL. Hope to see you again.
Post a Comment