Tiger talk.
Indian think-tank look for quick revenge in B'desh. Shastri, Dravid & Co to dodge afternoon heat in camp meant for B’desh acclimatisation ! Pretty self explanatory eh ?
Amit Gupta on what the 5 day camp my hope to achieve.‘Making the India squad is like passing Class XII… I’ve still got to graduate and, then, do my Master’s…’
How can you not like this guy?
BCCI joint secretary M.P. Pandove, however, was in the dark about Shah’s remarks. “I have no idea. This hasn’t been discussed within the BCCI. I don’t know how it is possible,” he told The Telegraph.heh!
Meanwhile. CMJ chimes in with his two cents.
Makarand Waingankar on coaching and the role of coaches. He should know, he got Paras Mhambrey over from Bengal to Baroda.
And finally, Manny.
2 comments:
Homer, are you a Red Sox fan? Say it ain't so! :)
Cheers,
Samir
Samir,
Anybody but the Yankees :)
Cheers
Post a Comment