There has been plenty of mischeivous reporting..or..England reporters have been quick to jump the gun with some ammo against IPL. Only, the men and boards involved in the deals call the shots and are free to take a decision after the kids have had their play.
There has been another retraction in Yahoo News today about the mischief which appeared in Telegraph over Stanford retracting from WI cricket.
The thing is these fence-sitters are now everybody's football...I don't really feel sorry for their discomfort and loss of credibility.
Care to elaborate on "There has been another retraction in Yahoo News today about the mischief which appeared in Telegraph over Stanford retracting from WI cricket.". I have not been up to date with the news..
And yes, I share your sentiment on the fence sitters...
I'll post the link. I'm at work now...later when I get back home. It's a further Stanford clarification over the purported withdrawl of funds from WI cricket in favour of ECB as reported in the Telegraph of 10th and 11th May.
McCullum needed in semifinal and final! I thought Knight Riders needed to play and win their matches for semis but it seems SRK has already done an advance booking for a berth in the final!
8 comments:
There has been plenty of mischeivous reporting..or..England reporters have been quick to jump the gun with some ammo against IPL. Only, the men and boards involved in the deals call the shots and are free to take a decision after the kids have had their play.
There has been another retraction in Yahoo News today about the mischief which appeared in Telegraph over Stanford retracting from WI cricket.
The thing is these fence-sitters are now everybody's football...I don't really feel sorry for their discomfort and loss of credibility.
SB,
Care to elaborate on "There has been another retraction in Yahoo News today about the mischief which appeared in Telegraph over Stanford retracting from WI cricket.". I have not been up to date with the news..
And yes, I share your sentiment on the fence sitters...
Cheers
I'll post the link. I'm at work now...later when I get back home. It's a further Stanford clarification over the purported withdrawl of funds from WI cricket in favour of ECB as reported in the Telegraph of 10th and 11th May.
I believe this was a false report planted... NZ has claimed strongly no such thing happened.
Thanks SB :)
Scorpi,
I believe so too. And if that is the case, will the Times offer a retraction ( and an apology?)
Cheers
McCullum needed in semifinal and final! I thought Knight Riders needed to play and win their matches for semis but it seems SRK has already done an advance booking for a berth in the final!
Som,
SRK is a genius - what brilliant forward thinking and contingency planning !!!
Cheers :)
Post a Comment