My contribution to issues cricketing.
New Delhi: In a huge embarrassment for the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), a court in Goa charged BCCI Vice President and a minister in Goa government, Dayanand G Narvekar, in connection with the fake ticket scam reported during a 2001 India-Australia One-Day match.
Narvekar and eight others were charged on Thursday under various sections of the Indian Penal Code. Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), Margao (south Goa) Pooja Kavlekar has changed them with cheating, criminal conspiracy, and forgery.
Related Narvekar posts - here, here and here
Well, I object to the opening line of the report. An embarrassed BCCI is as much a possibility as a unicorn. Criminals petty and hardcore, fraudster, lumpens and thugs will continue to rule the roost anyway.
lol Som... I concur :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
2 comments:
Well, I object to the opening line of the report. An embarrassed BCCI is as much a possibility as a unicorn. Criminals petty and hardcore, fraudster, lumpens and thugs will continue to rule the roost anyway.
lol Som... I concur :)
Post a Comment