Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Outpointing Delhi!

As I type this


Mumbai vs DDCA (scores will be updated after every 10 overs)
Mumbai
1st Innings - 330/10 in 110.3 overs
Ajinkya Rahane - 160, Amol Muzumdar 83, S Narwal 4/43
2nd Innings - 313/1 in 68 overs
Sahil Kukreja - 148*, Ajinkya Rahane - 64*, Wasim Jaffer - 98

DDCA
1st Innings - 295/10 in 94.3 overs
Sairaj Bahutule - 3/44, Ramesh Powar 3/54, Ajit Agarkar - 2/64

SWEET!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is indeed very pleasant.

But more contributions are needed from lower middle order.

And maybe Nayar for Shah.

Homer said...

RGB,

I think Bahutule is a waste of space in that team... Nayar for Bahutule, Chavan for Malvi..

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

I don't think Nayar's bowling has progressed enough for him to be a first change bowler.

Chavan's stats look unflattering. Is he any good?

Homer said...

RGB,

When the toss up is between Malvi and Nayar for first change bowlers, I dont think we have too much leeway either ways.. Nayar is a left handed bat and gives Mumbai the variety ( by being left handed) and the power ( by being an aggressive bat) down the order.

And with Rohit not being there, there is no one to play enforcer anywhere in the line up.

Also, Chavan is a Paddy pick.. I would personally have gone with Abdulla but I am no selector :).

Cheers,