The Ranji Trophy finals commences tomorrow at Mumbai between Delhi and Uttar Pradesh, Here is the CricInfo lowdown on both teams. UP and Delhi.
And, in other news, another Delhiite has been chosen as skipper of the U-19 team ( that features just one Mumbaikar). Uncle J will be happy to know that Napoleon Einstein is one of the players selected :)
PS:- Here is Dan Nicholl's take on the Sydney debacle
Monday, January 14, 2008
The Big Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wish I could watch this game live - doesn't seem like Willow has it. Go Dilli!
Samir,
Zee Sports is carrying the game. I believe the package is available on Willow TV.
Cheers
Am I the only one who is despondent that Mumbai are not playing?
You are not the only one Sailesh.. I have run out of my year's supply of Kleenex since THAT day when we conceded the first innings to Saurashtra
Cheers
I'm pretty upset Delhi aren't playing Mumbai.
Samir,
You and me both ( although Delhi whipped us on the first innings in the league matches).
Cheers
Post a Comment