If, as all and sundry are predicting, the Perth test is done and dusted in three days, should we be hearing something along these lines from you -"I know lots of questions will be asked and match reports on this wicket will be sent to the ICC [International Cricket Council]. As a player you want to be tested in different conditions but this is going a bit too far.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
A hypothetical question for both Captains
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Homer,
I have a feeling some serious abuse went in the middle - there was Dravid complaining to the umpires and then I saw Anil in an animated discussion with Procter which I have captured on my camera.
Mail me at prabu.parthasarathyNOSPAMatgmail.com
if you want to upload that pic.
Hey Prabu,
Shot you an e-mail and it came back with a delivery notification failure..
Can you shoot me a mail at Homers.email@gmail.com and I could reply...
Did you notice anything on the field that was not covered on the broadcast?
Cheers
a turning track is always looked down upon than a bouncy/ pacy track... I have never understood the diff.. ST said it brilliantly the other day at Melbourne that a slow track doesn't necessarily mean a bad track and that a batter has to show that he is flexible to all conditions.. the ozs weren't in Mumbai.. And why shud we be at Perth?
Namya,
As it turns out, the Perth wicket is nowhere close to the wicket described with such glee by journalists from both sides :).
Thus, the hypothetical question will remain just that :)
Cheers
Post a Comment