Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Heartbreak Kids

8th match: Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians at Chennai - Apr 23, 2008
Chennai Super Kings won by 6 runs

45th match: Mumbai Indians v Kings XI Punjab at Mumbai - May 21, 2008
Kings XI Punjab won by 1 run
Kings XI Punjab 189/4 (20/20 ov); Mumbai Indians 188 (20/20 ov)

50th match: Delhi Daredevils v Mumbai Indians at Delhi - May 24, 2008
Delhi Daredevils won by 5 wickets (with 1 ball remaining)
Mumbai Indians 176/8 (20/20 ov); Delhi Daredevils 179/5 (19.5/20 ov)

53rd match: Rajasthan Royals v Mumbai Indians at Jaipur - May 26, 2008
Rajasthan Royals won by 5 wickets (with 0 balls remaining)
Mumbai Indians 145/7 (20/20 ov); Rajasthan Royals 146/5 (20/20 ov)

20th match: Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians at Durban - Apr 29, 2009
Kings XI Punjab won by 3 runs
Kings XI Punjab 119/8 (20/20 ov); Mumbai Indians 116/7 (20/20 ov)

45th match: Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals at Durban - May 14, 2009
Rajasthan Royals won by 2 runs
Rajasthan Royals 145/7 (20/20 ov); Mumbai Indians 143 (19.5/20 ov)

6 comments:

Leela said...

Ooohhh.. thatz a lot of close matches!

Homer said...

Leela,

I should know.. You have no idea how many alka seltzers I have popped before, during and after those matches.

Cheers,

Aashrey said...

It happens my friend, it happens.

Anonymous said...

Chokers!!!!

Homer said...

I know Aashrey, I know :(

Cheers,

Homer said...

Yes Anonymous... Chokers.

Thanks for your comments and welcome to the blog.

Cheers,