My contribution to issues cricketing.
Arthur did not want to focus on India's problems, but does believe the star-studded team may be too "individualistic.""You never really know what is going on and they are such an unbelievably talented team. Probably the most talented. But I do think their one problem is that they play as individuals and not as a team."
Ha! taking the Mickey, yeah right!
Indeed NC :)Cheers,
Really? I don't think so.. I mean India does play as a team.
Q,Not in the world of Mickey Arthur. Which is why his "team" were in such a pickle over the Andre Nel- Charl Langeveldt selection controversy :)Cheers,
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
4 comments:
Ha! taking the Mickey, yeah right!
Indeed NC :)
Cheers,
Really? I don't think so.. I mean India does play as a team.
Q,
Not in the world of Mickey Arthur. Which is why his "team" were in such a pickle over the Andre Nel- Charl Langeveldt selection controversy :)
Cheers,
Post a Comment