Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mumbai has company

Say hello to the Deccan Chargers of 2009.

5 comments:

Gaurav Sethi said...

and u said it without saying the c word.

Homer said...

I thought it was implied NC :)

Cheers,

raj said...

Homer, to be fair the daredevils themselves choked under similar circumstances against the superkings, who in turn educated mumbai on choking in the first match of ipl 2009! But who has been chokig consistently? You know, don't you?
:-)
Did you know the only teams mumbai haqs beaten this season are brc, kxi and kkr save for one win against csk? Will they beat a warneless rr? I doubt.

raj said...

Homer, to be fair the daredevils themselves choked under similar circumstances against the superkings, who in turn educated mumbai on choking in the first match of ipl 2009! But who has been chokig consistently? You know, don't you?
:-)
Did you know the only teams mumbai haqs beaten this season are brc, kxi and kkr save for one win against csk? Will they beat a warneless rr? I doubt.

Homer said...

Fikar not Raj.. Keep the faith

Cheers,