My contribution to issues cricketing.
reminded me of this
LOL!
Cheers Leela :)
I missed the Doull bit but I can imagine what happened. I live in a country where people can easily pronounce "Massachusetts" but can't handle "Samir". Go figure.
Samir,The funny bit was Doull's insistence on calling Badri Subramaniam - why in the world would he do that is beyond comprehension.And I hear you about Mass.. I live in the the neighborhood :)Cheers,
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
4 comments:
LOL!
Cheers Leela :)
I missed the Doull bit but I can imagine what happened. I live in a country where people can easily pronounce "Massachusetts" but can't handle "Samir". Go figure.
Samir,
The funny bit was Doull's insistence on calling Badri Subramaniam - why in the world would he do that is beyond comprehension.
And I hear you about Mass.. I live in the the neighborhood :)
Cheers,
Post a Comment