Isn't the Mumbai team the most expensive team in the IPL? The New York Knicks of IPL?!?!?!?! that would mean Sachin is the Starbury of the team.. okay now this would drive Sachin to suicide .. I better stop now.. I still need him to play for India
lol pontings... wait for the turn around coz its coming :).. As for Steyn, with a Test match batting order ( and a net run rate worse than Mumbai despite our 3 losses), the Royally Challenged are only going down from here on in.
14 comments:
I still urge you Homer, to join us in the 3D theatre. It's all gone a little wrong tonight facing upto Chawla...but Blinga was inspired.
SB,
root for Delhi ( even if it is a team of all comers but Delhiites) ??? Only when I am dead ! :)
Cheers
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
Like I predicted..
Homer, there are as many Delhi bellies in that team as any other team!
My comisserations about today, but it was Blinga today.
lol...gloat away pontings...until tomorrow :)..
Cheers
SB,
We were not only outplayed, we were outclassed... And credit goes to the Kinks of Punjab.. They were the hungrier team.
Cheers
Isn't the Mumbai team the most expensive team in the IPL? The New York Knicks of IPL?!?!?!?! that would mean Sachin is the Starbury of the team.. okay now this would drive Sachin to suicide .. I better stop now.. I still need him to play for India
With Dale Steyn arriving soon, the RCs are set to make some noise
lol pontings... wait for the turn around coz its coming :).. As for Steyn, with a Test match batting order ( and a net run rate worse than Mumbai despite our 3 losses), the Royally Challenged are only going down from here on in.
Cheers
homer, whats up with Mumbai yeam.. slapping poor sreesanth around.. http://www.cricketbuzz.org/2008/04/harbhajan-slaps-sreesanth-apologises.html
Judge Hanson, we need you back..
pontings,
"poor sreesanth" needs help.. And he also needs to grow up...
Cheers
if sreesanth grows up, how will we be entertained
pontings,
He could always audition for a part opposite Shakeela :)
Cheers
Post a Comment