Firstly, you are a Deccan Charger, not an Australian. Secondly, the team you are playing against are the Kolkatta Knight Riders, not India(72 seconds into the telecast).
Monday, April 21, 2008
Uh Oh Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My contribution to issues cricketing.
Firstly, you are a Deccan Charger, not an Australian. Secondly, the team you are playing against are the Kolkatta Knight Riders, not India(72 seconds into the telecast).
8 comments:
it will take some time getting used to it i guess :)
i think it was his reluctance to ball off spinners that coz DC the match...what say?
SP,
Did not watch the game so cant comment on whether his reluctance cost the DC's...
Point of the post was, if the guy can sit and pontificate on the state of the pitch and the monies involved and the future of T20, surely he can do well to remember his opponents. :)
Cheers
I may be missing something but I thought he was talking about the crowds. "You've seen (how) India work(s), it can work for you, it can work against you. So if we do well early the crowd can turn, and hopefully they might turn on our side."
I don't see he mentions the Australian or Indian teams. Just some bad tenses in his grammar - he is from Queensland, English would be his second language. I am pretty sure he never expects an Indian crowd to back Australia.
It was his teams home ground - figure it out.
Park,
Thanks for your comments..
"you've seen India work" and I thought he meant the opposition :)
Thanks for the clarification..
Cheers
damien,
Thanks for your comments but wasn't the game at Kolkotta?
Cheers
Damien,
From his comments I thought he was playing away and I thought Kolkatta were getting some pitch experts in.
Homer,
Symonds' work is always open to interpretation. That is just how I understood his comments.
lol :)
Post a Comment